I have been a little skimpy on the blog posting as of late. I thought I would list some of the things I have LOVED during the past couple of weeks.
I went to the dentist for the first time in nearly seven years (don't judge me). I had geared myself up and promised myself that I would be thrilled with anything under 5 cavities (growing up, I was always at the dentist with cavities). During the examination, the dentist started at tooth #1 and would say things like "bilateral inclusion." I counted and he made comments about 12 teeth. I thought to myself, "I knew this was going to be bad, but 12 cavities? Oh blast." I was already coming up with a list of things I could sell on EBay to pay for things like bridges and crowns. That is why I almost fell out of my chair when he sat me up and said, "Well, I don't see ANY Cavities!" It's a miracle!!!! (Come to find out, the 12 things he had listed were fillings I have already had...told you my teeth were bad). To top of the whole experience, I get FREE teeth whitening for being a new client. I feel like I have won the lottery!
I finished 16 Family Home Evening Packets on David O. McKay. I exchanged them as part of an enrichment group and now have 16 incredible packets on each of the Prophets. You are welcome on any Monday night for an evening of entertainment based on the life of Wilford Woodruff.
Dan sent me a dozen roses, just because.
I finished my last two weeks of teaching Kyler's preschool. I will forever be grateful for our wonderful Joy School group. He had 5 incredible teachers. As much as it pains me to say it, I feel that he is ready for Kindergarten. I may need to join a support group come late August. The mention of Kindergarten already brings tears to my eyes.
On Sunday I asked Halle if she wanted to watch David and Goliath. She asked, "Is it David Archuleta?" She is a fan.
I blinked and now Millie is three months old.
Life is Wonderful!





9 comments:
I love all of these pictures--and the words that go with them. And I love that Halle asked if it was going to be David Archuleta...hilarious.
oh hil i miss you all so much! millie is getting so big i can't wait to see her!
Good job on the dental visit. It's been about four years since my last visit, so I'm the last person who's going to judge you about that!
Oh, and I love that your dozen roses were all different colors. That Dan, he's a keeper.
And Millie is so cute! You surely are living the good life!! :-)
Hey Hil
I know what you mean about your baby growing up so fast. Livvy is already 7 months and I can't believe it. Good job on the dentist visit. I don't think I've been in about 5 years, so I don't judge you at all. When we get a job with benifits, then I'll be happy to go. Good to see your darling children. Talk to you later
Jenny
Hilly these pictures are so great
Halle's question will make me smile all day. How funny
I miss my kids..the big ones and the little ones.
What a great update! I get very excited about things like teeth whitening too. I love pics of the kids. I have great empathy for your kindergarten anxiety. All I can say is good luck and it gets easier after a while!
I loved this post, I know what you mean about dental vocab, my first day of hygiene school it was like taking a foriegn lang, now its a no brainer, but it is wierd sounding laying in that chair, hey way to go Dan for the flowers, I love things like that and your kids are so dang cute! It was fun seeing you the other day, you are so sweet! I am glad that your joy school was such a positive experience, I cant wait to do Josi's!
Tell Hal we are David Archuleta fans too! I can't believe Millie is so grown up. Congrats on the dentist visit-I seriously need to know your secret!
Your kids are so cute. That is impressive that you didn't have any cavities. I hate to think about going into the dentist myself. You look great and you have such an awesome family.I am excited to peek in on you every once in a while. janell
Post a Comment