Thursday, April 3, 2008

Two of a Kind

So we have a new addition to our garage. As you can see, we are the PROUD owners of two identical mini-vans. We decided that with gas prices being so high, the truck was not cost effective. Dan didn't want to go back to driving a car so we started looking into vans. We love our Oldsmobile van and were thrilled when we found the exact one in just a slightly different color. We think it will be great to have matching cars. We are planning to get another set of car seats for the kids so we will not have to switch seats back and forth. I love the convenience of a van and Dan loves the price. I was a little surprised that Dan would be okay with driving a van - but he says he loves it. Oh yeah, and there is one more thing that I want to say two days late, April Fools. If you think Dan would ever voluntarily drive a van - or own two for that matter - you are delusional.

9 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

You actually really had me....really.

Suzy & Todd said...

You fooled me too. I was so embarrased to call you my sister there for a second.

simplycreating said...

Hilarious, I'm glad I could offer my van to Dan for the last couple of days, it was a sacrafice, but I suffered through driving his truck around for the last little bit. Thanks Dan!

julie said...

I was gonna say, A man and a minivan? What now?!? When we bought ours I said,
"But Brandon, you hate vans." And he said, "I don't care, you're driving it, not me." Haha...

Jamie said...

Wow! Beautiful, organized AND funny! You definately got the Maughan's!

Emily said...

So funny. The whole time I was reading it, I was like, "But WHY? Why 2 vans? I mean, really???" Ha!

Jessica said...

soooo funny! i love it!

Saun and Wes said...

Ha ha. I was thinking something was wrong with Dan for a minute there. I thought-hmm how strange...I have never heard of a family owning 2 vans before just cause they liked their first one.

Jake and Annika said...

Ya got me!