I needed a good laugh (It's snowing in Denver and I need something to smile about) that picture did it for me. How cute!!!
It is about time for a new pic. This break is killing me I check your blogs hourly, Todd is at work and mom is gone. I'm real bored needless to say.
This cracks me up! Gracie is jealous of those glasses!
Hot Mamma, Halle you are hilarious.
All I have to say is What A Doll! Nothing more needed.
This picture makes me laugh right out loud!!! If that smile isn't one of"Oh, I'm so cute." I love it. She will love it when she is in high school.
Looks like you've got a diva on your hands. I LOVE it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I needed a good laugh (It's snowing in Denver and I need something to smile about) that picture did it for me. How cute!!!
It is about time for a new pic. This break is killing me I check your blogs hourly, Todd is at work and mom is gone. I'm real bored needless to say.
This cracks me up! Gracie is jealous of those glasses!
Hot Mamma, Halle you are hilarious.
All I have to say is What A Doll! Nothing more needed.
This picture makes me laugh right out loud!!! If that smile isn't one of"Oh, I'm so cute." I love it. She will love it when she is in high school.
Looks like you've got a diva on your hands. I LOVE it!
Post a Comment