Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Conference Talk

I LOVED Elder Ballard's talk during the Sunday afternoon session of conference. My two favorite things that he said were 1. The joy of Motherhood comes in moments - don't let the fleeting moments pass you by. 2. Treasure the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less. - So there is my thought of the day.

5 comments:

Suzy & Todd said...

Also my favorite talk, and I am not even a mother. I love that he addressed specifically young mothers.

Saun and Wes said...

I am thinking that every mom out there who was listening enjoyed this talk. Especially about that part where mothers should get a day off once in a while. Ha ha. Yes, it was a very good talk. I loved it.

simplycreating said...

My favorite talk too. I just love Conference, and not just the part that I get to watch it in my pj's. I love everything about it from begining to end. Thanks for sharing that talk, I can't wait to reread it.

Our Family said...

Conference was so wonderful. I think almost everyone loved that talk!

Jordan and Jenny said...

Hey there Hil, I too really enjoyed that talk. Funny last post. You totally had me fooled. Hey did you hear about Brook? 3 boys! I guess you should be careful what you wish for. Talk to you later babe
Jenny