Fun Pictures! I love your Little People nativity! I want one too! I love your blog and all your Christmas posts. I wish I could be in your kitchen when all your baking begins. I haven't baked one thing nor do I know how. I could take a lesson from you. I hope you have a great Christmas!
This is wonderful, where did you do this? When did you do it? Those head scarves look familiar. ;-) What are they called again? Did you read from Luke when you did this, or did you just take photos and then do the Luke thing later? I really love these. xoxo
5 comments:
A wonderful nativity, absolutely adorable! It was so fun to see your beautiful family this past weekend. Just makes me smile. Thank You.
Oh, that is so cute!!!
Fun Pictures! I love your Little People nativity! I want one too! I love your blog and all your Christmas posts. I wish I could be in your kitchen when all your baking begins. I haven't baked one thing nor do I know how. I could take a lesson from you. I hope you have a great Christmas!
SO CUTE!!!
Love Natasha! Can't wait to see you!
This is wonderful, where did you do this? When did you do it? Those head scarves look familiar. ;-) What are they called again? Did you read from Luke when you did this, or did you just take photos and then do the Luke thing later? I really love these. xoxo
Post a Comment