Loved all of the posting! Only wish I could've been there for some of it! Looks like your Christmas is off to a great start!
Baking the gingerbread? Making the icing? You mean you didn't just go to Costco and get one of those pre-made kits and add extra candy?I'm very impressed...you're a dying breed.
Well aren't you just the cutest stinkin family ever, what are your plans for Christmas???
Yummy, I love to EAT gingerbread. ;-) You better submit this to our gingerbread contest! Just email some photos to bossysisters@gmail.com ;-)xoxo
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Loved all of the posting! Only wish I could've been there for some of it! Looks like your Christmas is off to a great start!
Baking the gingerbread? Making the icing? You mean you didn't just go to Costco and get one of those pre-made kits and add extra candy?
I'm very impressed...you're a dying breed.
Well aren't you just the cutest stinkin family ever, what are your plans for Christmas???
Yummy, I love to EAT gingerbread. ;-) You better submit this to our gingerbread contest! Just email some photos to bossysisters@gmail.com ;-)
xoxo
Post a Comment