Sunday, December 7, 2008

Robison Girl's Weekend

My Mom, sisters, aunts and cousins had our annual girl's weekend in Utah. We stayed at my Mom's cousin Linda's in Bountiful. We ate, laughed, cried, and had a fantastic time. I am so grateful for a wonderful family!

4 comments:

Suzy & Todd said...

who knew I had such a ballerina husband and father. Take out the football and it looks like they could be practicing for their parts in the nutcracker. Girls night was so fun, I'm sad that I couldn't stay for longer.

Fords said...

What a fun time...I am sad that I wasn't able to make it even though my reasoning isn't that good:) Hopefully next year!

JJ said...

I'm still upset that I missed that party. I got overbooked and Kelly was out of town. Wonderful timing on my part.

Looks like everyone had fun. Love hte gingerbread houses. We're going to do those, too.

The Pruitt Fam said...

It was so fun to see you all at the party!! I wish it was two days becuase I didnt feel like we had enough time to really talk and you know....eat treats! Your kids are so cute...I want to steal that little hally! It is always fun to be with all of you!!!
Love you! Have a great Christmas, all of your pics are darling!