The kids are playing in the freshly falling snow, Josh Groban is serenading me with wonderful Christmas songs, my house smells like Cinnamon pine cones...let the baking begin! I LOVE these days!!!!
The smells, the sounds, the laughter, the love, the hugs, family, the warmth...ahhhh Christmas! Eternity must be having Christmas time every day for the rest of our lives!
Isn't it the greatest?! And Christmas is coming so soon all of a sudden. I can't wait to see my children's lit up faces. That isn't just yummy sugary goodness you're creating - it's memories. Way to go. I haven't cooked much yet. Gotta get on that.
I wish I could catch the baking bug. Because the only thing I've been baking lately is toaster strudels with the occasional spaghetti for dinner. countdown to cabin we are at 7 days!!!
HILARY - YOU ARE A WINNER! You won the Christmas Scentsy Bar from The Bossy Blog! Yay!
I loved reading all your Christmas favorites and I am excited to announce you as our winner tomorrow.
Please email me and tell me what Scentsy scent you want - you have the choice of Snowberry, Hearth and Home, and Cozy Fireside. You can check out more scentsy at www.scentsy.com/kfrench
Congratulations!
email me - bossysister@gmail.com with your choice!
12 comments:
Hil, you are amazing and I love ya
That's all I have to say
Jenny
The smells, the sounds, the laughter, the love, the hugs, family, the warmth...ahhhh Christmas! Eternity must be having Christmas time every day for the rest of our lives!
Looks like fun! YUM! xoxo
Yum.. whatever you are making it looks yummy! I received your Christmas card today- cute kids!
If you run out of places to put your baked goods, you know where to find me.
Hilary, you make it all sound so magical...even the baking part! It is amazing what memories a sweet smell can revive!
Isn't it the greatest?! And Christmas is coming so soon all of a sudden. I can't wait to see my children's lit up faces. That isn't just yummy sugary goodness you're creating - it's memories. Way to go. I haven't cooked much yet. Gotta get on that.
so what were you making? I still need neighbor gift ideas... simplified... :)
I wish I could catch the baking bug. Because the only thing I've been baking lately is toaster strudels with the occasional spaghetti for dinner. countdown to cabin we are at 7 days!!!
HILARY - YOU ARE A WINNER! You won the Christmas Scentsy Bar from The Bossy Blog! Yay!
I loved reading all your Christmas favorites and I am excited to announce you as our winner tomorrow.
Please email me and tell me what Scentsy scent you want - you have the choice of Snowberry, Hearth and Home, and Cozy Fireside. You can check out more scentsy at www.scentsy.com/kfrench
Congratulations!
email me - bossysister@gmail.com with your choice!
Your blog is darling. I love baking too! My kids really love it!
Hilary! I'm so happy to find and read this cute blog! You and yur family are beautiful!
Post a Comment