Last week, Dan surprised/ completely shocked me with this Little People Nativity Set. I consider myself somewhat of a collector and this little set has to be my favorite. I literally started crying when he gave it to me. Halle and Millie play with it nonstop. Thanks Dan!


5 comments:
What a sweet and thoughtful gift! I love you Daniel man. Always have. Always will. Thank you for that gift. I enjoyed it too...just thinking about you doing that for your beautiful wife! ;)
Isn't it great! I'm so glad you got one, the song it plays is so sweet and cheerful. Ruby loves it. Yay for Dan!
We have this same Nativity. We got it last year and it is a hit at our house. Today, it kept my little guys buys for 2 hours! Last year when we got it, after Evan went to bed, Steve came and got me and said I had to see something. When I went into Evan's room, Mary and Joseph were on a big, toy, four-wheeler with the wise men in the back. I guess that puts a new spin on how Joseph and Mary got to Bethlehem! You will love this nativity! It's nice to have one that little hands can't hurt. They always want to play with them, but I've never found one that I dared let them have their way with, until now!
Long time no see, and man, have you been working and creating the most adorable little family! Hil, it's me , Jill!
Emily saw that I posted a sweet double dutch video on my blog and then she reminded me of your talent that awed us on the JC stage so many years back.
Merry Christmas to you! As for the Little People Nativity, my mom just got one for the grand-kiddos last year and oh it's been a delight. And as for your 12 days of Christmas, that is going to be great. I hope you post photos along the way.
xoxo, my jerusalem friend!
jill
that is the cutest picture of your little girls.... totally loving the gift as well!!! How thoughtful... way to go Dan.
Post a Comment