Last weekend we took a getaway with Dan's family to see a BYU game. We stayed in a luxurious vacation home in Lehi and had tickets to Saturday's game. The plan was to have Dan's sweet cousin watch our kids while all of the couples went to the game. Well, that was the plan until 5 AM when Halle woke me up and told me her tummy hurt, followed immediately by profusely throwing up. Oh blast. However, lucky for Kyler, he got to take my ticket. He had the time of his life. Kyler's new definition of the perfect day is a BYU football game with his Dad. I was glad I had packed his BYU paraphernalia. As soon as he got home he called my Dad and gave him the play-by-play. I overheard him say, "You have got to tell Grandma and Rhett and Lincoln this because it is so awesome!" He has been telling me details from the game and singing snippets from the fight song all week. In hindsight - I am happy how things worked out. I think Kyler appreciated every moment more than I would have. I have actually enjoyed hearing about the plays from Ky more than I would have seeing them in person. Go Cougs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment