Yeah, don't know how my Mom ever got 8 kids to church at 9:00 in the morning - I have three kids and was pushing to get there by 2:00....but they did look darling in their Easter clothes.
what cute kids and i love the spring outfits!! isn't this season wonderful...well, minus the snow and wind!
i got word from az fam that their candy and chocolate was all melting during their egg hunts...can you even imagine!? and here i was trying to figure out a plan B {indoors} for our little egg hunt!
9 comments:
That last picture with all of the kids could not be cuter! Love the new outfits....very springy....yay for spring!
Totally could not be any cuter! Way to go mom!
Beautiful family. You guys are very lucky! Where did you get those dresses?!
What cute kids you have!
holy cats hil those are the sweetest pictures ever! oh i can't wait to get back and see them! millie looks so adorable! miss you and love you!
Way to cute! I love these pictues.
CUTE kids. And great crafts! I actually think peeps are yucky...doesn't everyone?! But they ARE super cute!
Cute Cute Kids! I love the Easter pictures!
what cute kids and i love the spring outfits!! isn't this season wonderful...well, minus the snow and wind!
i got word from az fam that their candy and chocolate was all melting during their egg hunts...can you even imagine!? and here i was trying to figure out a plan B {indoors} for our little egg hunt!
Post a Comment