Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Blessed Day

Today was Millie's blessing day. It was a perfect day, one I hope to remember forever. I am so grateful for her sweet spirit and beauty. I am so grateful for Dan and that he was able to give her such a wonderful blessing. Thanks to everyone who made the drive to be with us a today. We feel so loved!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Mille looks beautiful! What great pictures of her. We are so glad you had a nice day. You are wonder woman to be handling all of this so well.

simplycreating said...

Millie looks so adorable. I'm so glad I got to be there for the blessing. I agree you are wonder woman, can you give me a few pointers?

Heidi said...

She is beautiful! What a special day. Sorry we couldn't be there, but Sylvia and Thomas had a great time being there!

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

ahhh, she's beautiful! sorry I missed it. You look so great! I can't wait for eden's special blessing day!

btw- conrad said that you made the marshmallow cinn. candy popcorn!? I thought they made it. Anyways, that was a HUGE hit at our house and I'm hoping you'll share the recipe with me. :) Thanks again for all that you do for us.

jaredelizabeth said...

so sweet...I love the cute headband. I'm glad you had a great day and are enjoying Millie

Jessica said...

she is so beautiful! we can't wait to see her. sorry it didn't work out this weekend, i feel like its always craziness when we go out of town. great pictures :)

Jill said...

Hilly
Those are the sweetest pictures. JUst as special as the whole day. They make me cry. I love you all sooo much and am so proud of what a wonderful mother you are.
Love MOM

Saun and Wes said...

Oh Hil, you are the cutest mom I have ever seen. I really do admire you and your precious family. Love Millie's bow and love all the pics too. You guys are really great photographers.