You make the cutest scrapbook pages and your family is adorable.
To answer you question, no Dave never got the potato license plate. My sister and husband got one and people laughed at it so they turned it in. Also, it was too expensive so we have a generic license plate.
Enjoy your greening grass. Can't wait to see our grass. DeEtta
6 comments:
SO CUTE! Wish I was holding little Millie myself!
Super cute scrapbook page!
what a darling page. I agree your kids are so lucky to be blessed with the great grandparents they have.
You make the cutest scrapbook pages
and your family is adorable.
To answer you question, no Dave never got the potato license plate.
My sister and husband got one and people laughed at it so they turned it in. Also, it was too expensive so we have a generic license plate.
Enjoy your greening grass. Can't wait to see our grass.
DeEtta
Such a cute scrapbook page, and an even cuter baby! -Tiffany
I just found your page..this is Julie Hunt from the ward by the way. Anyway, you have a darling baby...which just adds to your super cute family.
Post a Comment