Here is my Valentines gift to you...a great free jewelry website. Maybe I am the only person that does not know about this - but if you don't here is the info. Some of the ladies that Dan works with told him about it yesterday. He showed me last night, and I have checked it several times today (another thing to check compulsively, just what I need). It is called silver jewelry club - apparently you don't have to join to get stuff. All you pay is $5.99 for shipping - so that is what everything costs. There are 4 pieces of silver jewelry shown at a time - and each item is only shown for 15 minutes - then a new item takes its place. You have to order the item during the time it is on the screen. The ladies that told Dan about it said they order things all the time and they are really good quality. I'm excited to try it.
Have any of you heard about this or used it?
What do you think?
How are the results?
Check it out at http://www.silverjewelryclub.com/





4 comments:
wow! i can totally see myself getting obsessed with this free jewelry site! thanks for the info. could make wonderful gifts for my fam.- shhhhh!
and halle is so cute! i love the playdoh creations! what an artist!
I have ordered several items from this site. Very good quality. They make nice gifts and just something fun and nice for yourself. The best part, the price is right.
DeEtta
What?! Free jewerly? Are you serious? I am so excited about this! Thanks for the info.
Umm.. Ok Hil, Am I seeing this year's favorite things? What a find! I know what all my family will be getting for birthday presents next year. Love ya!
Jenny
Post a Comment