Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Will I Ever Learn?

As you can see, I am doing a great job of having Millie sleep in her own bed. If she wasn't so snuggly I would do a lot better at putting her in her crib. Am I setting myself up for punishment down the road? Yes. Do I care at this point? Not one bit.

4 comments:

Amy said...

How cute! Ya know, you might as well enjoy it while it lasts :) Besides, there's always another way to think of it. I've always been very good about putting them in their own beds (mostly out of fear of squishing them or something). But, Ethan will have nothing to do with our bed. Sometimes when he wakes up at 5 a.m. prematurely, I wouldn't mind if he got in bed with us and went back to sleep! :)

Clarissa Meegan said...

That's what you're supposed to do with newborns!

Bruce said...

I think you will be VERY happy that you did. Especially when they are all grown up. Let's just hope that at that point they are in their own beds! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love it. I'm a big fan of snuggling for the first 4 months, and then sleep training, but it does make me sad to say goodnight in a different bed...but I'm also glad for the sleep. I love snuggling with a newborn. Joe calls it the all-night snack bar. That's pretty accurate.