Sunday, September 16, 2007

What is Your Guess?

I have an appointment for an ultrasound tomorrow afternoon. I am super excited and hope to see that the baby is very healthy. I am convinced I know what I am having - but keep in mind I bought a dress for Kyler before he was born. So what is your guess? Boy or Girl? Let me know.

7 comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

I'm going to guess a girl. Good luck and can't wait to hear the results!

Bruce said...

I guess a boy! :) I can't wait to find out!

Clarissa Meegan said...

My guess is girls---we have them in groups of three, remember?

Teresa said...

Definately twins! One of each.

Jordan and Jenny said...

Jenny says boy and I am going to say girl just to contradict her. Maybe we will have a little wager on it.

simplycreating said...

My guess is a boy! I'm so excited to find out!

Jessica said...

I'm guessing a boy. Let us know!