Monday, September 3, 2007

Biker Babe

If you know Dan and I well, you probably don't think of us as much of the motorcycle riding type. Well I am here to set the record straight. Dan and I have become quite the motorcycle riding couple. Dan bought this bike with his Dad a couple of years ago and fixed it up. We recently brought it home with us and have been enjoying the motorcycle lifestyle. Dan rides the bike to work every morning. I love watching him pull out of the driveway in his dress clothes, tie, and motorcycle helmet. I like to think of myself as quite a "biker babe" and am proud to even know the special motorcycle riding wave. Don't be surprised when we send you a postcard from Sturgis in a couple of years (even the fact that I know about Sturgis gives me some sort of street cred in the world of motorcycles).

4 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Concert going, backseat biking....what has become of you? :)

simplycreating said...

Hilary you make a great biker babe. I love it!

Josie said...

justin is jealous. i have to tell you that i know the special two finger wave as well. but i've seen the bullet bike discrimination and i think it's just plain unfair

Salt H2O said...

I'm waiting for you to post that picture of your new Tatoo.