Sunday, September 2, 2007

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Last night we were kneeling down for family prayer and Dan busted out laughing. He said, "Your hair and Halle's hair looks exactly the same!" Her hair had been in piggy tails for the day and mine in a bun - so when I took them both out we had the crazy hair. For Halle's sake...I hope this is one of the few times that our hair looks identical.

7 comments:

Bruce said...

That is so funny! You are both adorable with your freshly "un-done" hair! :)

simplycreating said...

I hope you save this picture for Halle's future dates as you come out in a matching prom dress!

Josie said...

that just made me laugh. you guys look so much alike. she is getting so big and so cute!

Jake and Annika said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Jake and Annika said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Amy said...

I laughed out loud. Cute!

Saun and Wes said...

This is just about the cutest look-alike picture I have ever seen. And I want you to know, that when whenever Wes sees a pic of Halle, he always comments that she is such a cute little girl.