Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Jobs I Have Had:
  1. Raspberry Picker.
  2. Tax Return Copier at SSS (My Dad's Office).
  3. Secretary at SSS.
  4. Attorney's Assistant (Internship at BYU).
  5. Targeted Service Coordinator.
  6. Targeted Service Coordination Agency Owner and Administrator.

Movies I watch Over and Over:
  1. I am actually not much of a repeat movie watcher - so probably Cars with my kids is the best I can do.

Places I Have Lived:

  1. Rexburg
  2. Jerusalem
  3. Provo
  4. Temecula, CA
  5. Pacifica, CA
  6. Twin Falls

Places I Want to Visit:

  1. Hawaii
  2. China

Places I Have Visited:

I used to be on a jumprope team that traveled at least once a month. I thought it would be fun to list where we went with my team - just for old times sake.

  1. California x 7
  2. Florida x 3
  3. Seattle x 5
  4. Chicago
  5. Washington DC
  6. Canada x 3
  7. Japan x 2
  8. Atlanta x 3
  9. Colorado x 3

Places I have visited on my own:

  1. Jerusalem
  2. Egypt
  3. Jordan
  4. Mazatlan, Mexico
  5. Oregon Coast
  6. San Francisco
  7. Nauvoo

TV Shows I Watch:

  1. American Idol
  2. Lost
  3. So You Think You Can Dance

Favorite Places to Eat:

  1. Gringos in Rexburg
  2. Fongs in Rexburg
  3. Tony Romas

Websites I Visit:

  1. Blogs
  2. http://www.ikeagoddess.blogspot.com/
  3. AOL

I Tag:

  1. Anyone who is reading this!

3 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

What a woman to squeeze in the tag today. Loved reading this--and can't believe that you remembered all of those jump rope trips. Looks like I have a few more to add to my list now. (Did you really go to CA 7 times as a jumper?)

Elg Family said...

You are amazing and I love you!

Josie said...

wow...i had no idea jump roping took you so many places! you really are a celebrity to me now.