For some reason I can't get any "hard returns" in my blog. I can push enter a bazillion times between a paragraph, and it always publishes all run together. Does anyone know how to change this?
I know in the html code you can add this tag once or more if you want more spaces between paragraphs. It won't let me actually put this in my comment, but you do those arrow things with the "br" inbetween it! Hope that makes sense!
it does the same thing to me and makes me so frustrated! how hard is it to have returns! sometimes if i double space between paragraphs it will show up better
2 comments:
I know in the html code you can add this tag once or more if you want more spaces between paragraphs.
It won't let me actually put this in my comment, but you do those arrow things with the "br" inbetween it! Hope that makes sense!
< >
br
it does the same thing to me and makes me so frustrated! how hard is it to have returns! sometimes if i double space between paragraphs it will show up better
Post a Comment