Sunday, July 8, 2007

4th of July and Western Reunion

The Western Family was in town from Tuesday to Sunday for our annual reunion. We had a great time, spent a lot of time in the water, got plenty of sun, and loved being together. Thanks to Heather for all of her great planning - the reunion was a definite success.
Halle got the prize for enjoying the parade the very most. She waved at every single entry that went by. She said "Hi, horsie" a million times. We all loved watching her as much as the parade.

We enjoyed watching the fireworks on the CSI campus. They were amazing!

Hilary and Heather on the tube - one wild ride.

Dan and Ben on the tube - they even got thrown off.
Dan the Professional Wakeboarder.

I just have to document to the world that I can slalom waterski.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hilary, you're amazing: Mother, Business Owner, Slalom Skiier, Blogger...and so forth. Cute photos! ;-)
-Em

Clarissa Meegan said...

I always wanted to be the mom that had her girls in cute 4th of July outfits with matching hair things...and you are it! Way to go! Love the slalom picture too..how ever did you pic up that skill when I can't even get up on two skiis?

simplycreating said...

Thanks for helping me so much with the Reunion, it was great!!! Thanks.