I believe I have admitted to being a big fan of Glenn Beck. The first time I heard him on the radio, I was ticked that he had taken over Dr. Laura's time slot. When I was told he was a Mormon, I scoffingly said, "Not a chance." However, something funny happened... I would occasionally turn him on and find myself agreeing with him. Pretty soon I didn't seem to mind him so much. And now a couple of years later, I have dedicated several posts to the Glenn Beck Program.
So, you can imagine my excitement when my Mom called to see if Dan and I would like to go to Glenn's "An Inconvenient Tour" in Boise. On Saturday, my Mom, Dad, brother Zach, Dan and I drove to Boise for a day of entertainment.
We loved the show and laughed very hard for 2 hours. He talked about all of the inconvenient things in life, i.e. getting your driver's license renewed, going to the doctor, flying with kids, going on dates, etc.
We had a great time and are so glad that my family made the trek to laugh with us in Boise.
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
An Inconvenient Tour
I believe I have admitted to being a big fan of Glenn Beck. The first time I heard him on the radio, I was ticked that he had taken over Dr. Laura's time slot. When I was told he was a Mormon, I scoffingly said, "Not a chance." However, something funny happened... I would occasionally turn him on and find myself agreeing with him. Pretty soon I didn't seem to mind him so much. And now a couple of years later, I have dedicated several posts to the Glenn Beck Program.
So, you can imagine my excitement when my Mom called to see if Dan and I would like to go to Glenn's "An Inconvenient Tour" in Boise. On Saturday, my Mom, Dad, brother Zach, Dan and I drove to Boise for a day of entertainment.
We loved the show and laughed very hard for 2 hours. He talked about all of the inconvenient things in life, i.e. getting your driver's license renewed, going to the doctor, flying with kids, going on dates, etc.
We had a great time and are so glad that my family made the trek to laugh with us in Boise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I wish I could have been there! Glad you all had so much fun!
Post a Comment