Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Halle's Truck

Dan is one happy camper these days. He has been wishing for a truck everyday since I have known him - that is a true statement. He has been very patient in driving whatever car we have had at the time. He even made a major sacrifice in trading in his SUV to buy the family minivan. Dan has been searching for the perfect truck for quite some time now. Mind you, it has been very tricky meeting his criteria on our budget. Over Memorial Day weekend, he finally found what he was looking for. We bought this Ford truck in Rexburg and Dan has been smiling ever since. Ironically, I do not know who likes it more, Dan or Halle. Halle won't get out of it and is constantly looking for "Daddy's Duck." It has made our whole family smile.

3 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Glad you are loving the truck. I think you almost have Pat convinced that he needs one!

Bruce said...

Halle is so cute. I bet it makes Dan even more happy knowing she likes it so much. How cute is that!

simplycreating said...

We love Dan's new truck! Thank you for sharing it. The drive in will never be the same in the mini van:)