Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Only Halle

We woke up this morning to the surprise of a white blanket covering our world. Mid-morning, I heard the front door open and close. I went to investigate and found Halle dancing in the snow. She had on Kyler's snow boots, her skirt from last 4th of July, and her Cinderella pajama shirt (In my defense, she was dressed this morning in a cute matching ensemble, we just hadn't got to the hair yet). I love this girl! Wouldn't it be fun to be 3 and not have a care in the world?

5 comments:

Jill said...

Could Halle be any cuter. I don't think so. What fun pictrues. Of course they made me cry.
Love Mom

Jamie said...

What a style-sense! I wish I could wear that and look as cute and get away with it. Oh, to be three again!

Clarissa Meegan said...

This definitely shows her little personality. How cute. She looks just like Grandma Trieste to me!

Amy said...

These pictures are so cute! I love the close-up of her little legs in those boots! :)

Clarissa Meegan said...

So cute!