Monday, April 6, 2009

It's going to be a battle

There are not many things that I can beat Dan in....but the NCAA tournament bracket is one of them. I consistently pick more game winners than him - I have for years. It is a little ironic. He checks the ESPN website daily for interesting little sports nuggets and to stay up on foul shot percentages and power rankings. I merely fill it out on a whim. Well this year, out of 64 teams, Dan and I have each picked the two teams who have made it to the championship. He is rooting for North Carolina and my money is on Michigan State. The championship game is tonight - and it is going to be a battle in our household. May the luckiest/ biggest sports fan win! GO MICHIGAN STATE! (Don't you think the State of Michigan needs something to cheer about?)