Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We Both Survived.

Kyler did FANTASTIC on his first day of Kindergarten. He was excited to go and had a great time. I shed some tears - but was all smiles by the time I picked him up a few hours later.
Today was Halle's first day of preschool. She is a true girl as she tried on every piece of clothing in her closet trying find her first day of school outfit. She was so excited to go and had a fantastic time!

3 comments:

Saun and Wes said...

Nice choice of outfit Halle. You are one stylin' girl. I love Ariel, and blue looks very good on you. I hope you had a fun day!

Kyler, you look just like your daddy and you are getting so big and strong. I hope you had so much fun on your first day of kindeygarten.

Hil and Dan, your kiddos are so cute. Ky is a mini-Dan. I can't believe it! I am so excited to see you in a couple of weeks. Yea!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Two kids in school? WOW! I'm glad all three of you survived...I do admit that I was worried you might break down and spend the day in Kindergarten with Ky....way to hold strong :)

e.brooke said...

I agree! Laura started this year as well! Whoever invented kindergarten should be spanked!