cute fam pic! did jamie do your pics for you? I agree- Mormonad all the way!
Looks like my plans of moving, just so I could get out of planning the primary program, didn't work! LOL Guess who's back to planning a primary program!? so, I'm hoping you'll share some ideas with me! :)
Hil, love the family pic. Dan said you have lots more. I can't wait to see them all. Maybe we will have the chance to see you this weekend. My boys are counting down the days to see Kyler. They had a great time with him last weekend. You almost have an official kindergartner. Are you crying already? Lyndi
12 comments:
Gorgeous!!
Oh my goodness...I love that photo! Who took it? What a great keepsake.
I'm thinking this would look good wall size. WOW!
Adorable. The colors you chose were great!
So cute! I love it!
did you take that yourself
OK Hillary, who took your phot...beautiful. I love the pictures you took of the horses too!
cute fam pic! did jamie do your pics for you? I agree- Mormonad all the way!
Looks like my plans of moving, just so I could get out of planning the primary program, didn't work! LOL Guess who's back to planning a primary program!? so, I'm hoping you'll share some ideas with me! :)
Hil, love the family pic. Dan said you have lots more. I can't wait to see them all. Maybe we will have the chance to see you this weekend. My boys are counting down the days to see Kyler. They had a great time with him last weekend. You almost have an official kindergartner. Are you crying already? Lyndi
That is so cute. Little Milly is so chunky! I love it. we need to get together soon.
cute cute cute photo... and family. I love it!
I love that photo. What a cute family.
Question: How do you add the music to your blog?
Post a Comment