skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Yeah...I'm an {amateur} photographer
I literally made Dan turn the car around so that I could take pictures of these horses. Favorite hobby: Taking pictures of horses.
1 comment:
Saun and Wes
said...
Great horse pictures! Love the colors and the fading.
July 30, 2008 at 9:54 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family
A Lovely Road
Ben and Janae
Clarissa and Patrick
Cooking with Hilary
Heather and Monte
Heidi and Amos
Rachel
Todd and Suzy
Zach and Lyndi
Friends
Betsy and Ben
Brook
Carey
Chelsea
Derek and Jessica
Duerden Family
Jamie and Ross
Jason and Jodee
Jenny
Josie
Julie
Kory
Kyler and Marissa
Melanie and Josh
Natalie
Saundra
Cousins
Amy and Jason
Annika and Jake
Brooke and Greg
Bruce and Elisa
Jenny and Jake
Kelly and Jerianne
Liz and Jared
Michelle and Jody
Sean and Brenna
Tiffany and Jason
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(38)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(91)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
▼
July
(10)
Oh Blast.
Yeah...I'm a Fisherman
Yeah...I'm a bridge jumper
Yeah...I'm an {amateur} photographer
Yeah...I'm a rock climber
Nurse Suzy
Summer!
What a Day!
Cambria
►
June
(5)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(104)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(8)
About Me
Hilary
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Great horse pictures! Love the colors and the fading.
Post a Comment