Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'ts been awhile....

I'm sure I will come up with something interesting to write one of these days. Until then, enjoy the pics!
Is it rude to call a 3 month old Thunder Thighs?
Millie and her 2 1/2 month old cousin Clay. They will be great friends, see more of him here.Dan's Mom just got a Pazzles machine that cuts vinyl letters. Last week she helped me make this saying for my wall. I love it!It is unbelievable and a little embarrassing that Kyler can do a better job at throwing up a ball and hitting it than I can. I am not even exaggerating. My little brother Rhett is so great with my kids. Halle loves him! She loves to say, "Go Madison! Go Rhett!"While we were at home last weekend, my kids helped my Dad pick rocks out of the field. It is fun seeing them work with my Dad just like I used to. I registered Kyler for Kindergarten this week. Can he really be old enough to go to Kindergarten? He may be ready, but I am not.

7 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Wow! What great pictures! I can't believe how big Millie is getting...and Kyler in Kindergarten? Where did time go?

simplycreating said...

Love all the pictures, thanks for sharing.

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

throwing a ball up and hitting it- wow! I agree- that's something I could never grasp...but even more impressive- his Article of Faith skills- WOW! I'm so impressed with his memorization. He's such a smart kid!

Jordan and Jenny said...

Hey Hil
Thought I would say hello. Cute pictures of your family. Looks like you had fun in Rexburg. How are things with you guys? Jordan is in Hagerman this week, so I thought of you. Miss you!
Jenny

Saun and Wes said...

How cute! And I love that saying. I think it fits you perfectly. I do not think it is rude to say "thunder thighs" to a 3 month old baby. She sure is thunder thighs, but it's so cute and cuddly! Kyler is getting so grown up, and Halle is a doll as always. Millie is getting huge!

Julie said...

Hey Hillary it's Julie S. I finally updated my blog after weeks and rewarded myself with blog browsing hope you don't mind? I love your blog it is so cute! Millie's little rolls are so squishable I love baby fat!
Your vinyl lettering is so cute I really love that saying.
Brett too will be starting kindergarten this fall crazy, crazy, really where does time go!
One last thing, Heather is always talking about these F.H.E. packets you do, I love the idea and might have to get a place to start form you. Have a great week!

Yours truly said...

hey hilary its Mandy Y. I just wanted to tell you how cute your blog is. I was over at heathers the other day and she had millie and I got to hold and love her, I hope you dont mind. She is such a sweet heart. She kept smiling and telling me some great stuff. Your kids are adorable.