On Saturday morning I made the comment to my Mom, "I am so glad my kids birthdays are so close to each other - it makes celebrating so easy." By Monday night I made the comment, "Why in the world are Kyler and Halle's birthdays only two days apart? It makes celebrating exhausting!" Don't get me wrong, we had a fabulous birthday weekend, but I have had about all of the cake decorating, party planning, and present opening I can handle. I am still trying to recuperate.

Thanks to
Family Fun and my friend
Jenny for the fantastic cake idea.

We had Kyler's birthday party in combination with his preschool graduation. He was so spoiled by all of his friends. I couldn't believe the wonderful gifts they gave him.

OK, so it is not Millie's birthday, but isn't she adorable? I could look at her all day.
3 comments:
Your kiddos are so cute. It looks like your little one has dark eyes in the picture. Come on Hilary you need to step it up with your genes- just teasing. Millie is so cute.
Wow....that cake is amazing!!! If that cake took as long as it looks, I'm not surprised you are tired....lucky birthday girl!
Sweet!
Your cake looks great. See, I told you it was easy! I love your family pictures and I must say that your pictures look great. Jordan is jealous of the new camera. Now you take tons to post of your cute little famiy.
Post a Comment