So I had Dan take this picture of me yesterday in all of my 9th month glory. On Tuesday I will officially be 37 weeks...which is exactly when Halle was born. I feel as though our little girl could be born at any minute - or not arrive until Valentine's Day. Every time I call anyone on the phone they answer with an excited "Hello? pause, pause, pause, are you calling with any news?" I need to think of a code word that I can say right off the bat so no one gets their hopes up as soon as they see my number on the caller ID.
She must be getting closer because yesterday I cleaned all of my window sills, organized Ky and Hal's dresser, and had Dan refold everything in the linen closet (what a guy!). I think this could be the exact definition of "nesting."
Oh and did I mention that we took Halle to the ER on Thursday with Pneumonia and Pleurisy? Just wanted to let you know that things are never too boring around here.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Baby Watch
So I had Dan take this picture of me yesterday in all of my 9th month glory. On Tuesday I will officially be 37 weeks...which is exactly when Halle was born. I feel as though our little girl could be born at any minute - or not arrive until Valentine's Day. Every time I call anyone on the phone they answer with an excited "Hello? pause, pause, pause, are you calling with any news?" I need to think of a code word that I can say right off the bat so no one gets their hopes up as soon as they see my number on the caller ID.
She must be getting closer because yesterday I cleaned all of my window sills, organized Ky and Hal's dresser, and had Dan refold everything in the linen closet (what a guy!). I think this could be the exact definition of "nesting."
Oh and did I mention that we took Halle to the ER on Thursday with Pneumonia and Pleurisy? Just wanted to let you know that things are never too boring around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
Hilary.......after looking at your picture and being there myself 3 and a half months ago, I decided the best comment would be: nothing. I mean oh my heck. Are you pregnant?
You make me sick. I think that I wore that outfit when I was three months along or something! You look great. Hope to hear she's on her way soon...no pressure though.
where is that baby hiding? you should be in guiness.
i'm so excited for you and hope the delivery is a great day! (it's always my favorite day.)
I don't know what we are going to do with ourselves after the baby watch is over. I guess i'm going to have to take on a new hobby, instead of making sure I have my cell phone everywhere I go. I'm so excited I can't wait!
You are so tiny!!! I can't believe you've got a full grown babe in there. Hope you are doing well.
I think I looked like that when I was four months along with Anson... then my ankles became cankles, my face swelled, and Jobba the Hutt took over my body. Good luck with the baby watch (if there even is one in there. Are you sure you're pregnant?!)
Wow, you are sickningly small for 9 months. I am so excited for you. Babies are so much fun (and work) You are almost there. I will have Heather keep me up to date on "baby watch"
I wanted to see some major cheekage....you promised you had fat cheeks in your last blog and I am terribly disappointed. You look great. I hope these last days go well. Can't wait to see her.
I am so excited for you to have that baby!! You look fabulously cute! Hope all is well with you and the family.
I had no idea you were pregnant. Just shows how up-to-date we are!!!! You look fantastic.
you are super cute preg.! it's no fair!!!!! and i can't believe your little halle was that sick. i hope she's showing signs of getting better.
Hil, everytime I go to your homepage I just love your blog header! How did you do that!? Do you have a special program, or is it something I can make? You are so computer savvy.
Post a Comment