Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Millie's First Week

I feel so spoiled. Seriously. Millie has been a dream. She is sleeping well, eating well, and hardly makes a peep. My Mom came to take care of us for four days - she did wonderful things like buy me Krispy Kreme doughnuts, change black-tarry diapers, and play hours of play-dough with Halle. Now Dan's Mom is here taking care of us. She has occupied the older two and I have had hours to spend with just Millie. I have loved every minute of it. Here are a couple of pictures from the week.
Millie's first sponge bath (Halle kept asking how Millie was going to fit in the little blue bowl).

She loves getting her hair washed.

Darling Sisters. I think their coloring is a little different at this point.

Millie and Grandma Sutton.

Millie and Grandma Western.

Millie and Daddy.

She is already getting chubby cheeks!

Silly Kiddos.

6 comments:

jaredelizabeth said...

Love the pics. She is adorable and resembles both your kids as far as I can tell. The blue bowl.....ha ha.....Halle is funny. I'm glad you are enjoying mom's and baby time. Mom's are the best!

Bruce said...

I love Halle's comment about the bowl. So cute. Millie is adorable. She looks like Kyler to me. It will be fun to see as she gets older.

Clarissa Meegan said...

Wow! She is growing already! I love her little cheeks. Keep the pics coming! Wish I was there!

Jessica said...

I love the pictures! So fun! She looks like Halle. Did you others start out with dark hair?

simplycreating said...

I love all the pictures. Thanks for letting me be a part of this special week I have loved every minute of it.

Jake and Annika said...

Adorable! I think she looks just like Halle. You need to put up pictures of all of them when they were born so we can see...