Hilly, I loved the pictures, the ones of the kids sleeping made me cry, as did Kyler the superman. The shirts turned out so cute, and I am glad you have spring flowers. Thanks for the great slide show it is pretty impressive. I love you MOM
Hi this is Danie Comin-Clarissa's friend- and I amd an avid passerby of your blog and just wanted to say that I LOVE the pics of Kyler in his superman cape! He's picture perfect!
7 comments:
LOVE the new header and slideshow. Way to go!
Impresive, I love it!
Hilly, I loved the pictures, the ones of the kids sleeping made me cry, as did Kyler the superman. The shirts turned out so cute, and I am glad you have spring flowers. Thanks for the great slide show it is pretty impressive. I love you MOM
The pictures are adorable Hil. Wow, we sure have cute grandchildren! The sleeping ones are so adorable.
Hi this is Danie Comin-Clarissa's friend- and I amd an avid passerby of your blog and just wanted to say that I LOVE the pics of Kyler in his superman cape! He's picture perfect!
Love the new jazziness! Very impressive.
SO jazzy! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sleeping photos--I showed them to my dh and he loves them too.
Post a Comment