Thursday, April 19, 2007

Okay, for those of you that are interested, here is the scoop. Please remember that I am reporting this information 2nd hand - so I will not go into great detail in order limit my changes of giving you fradulent information. Here is what My Mom told me, Thanks Mom: After he met Taunia, they decided they needed to have God in their lives. They actually went on a "church tour" going to many different churches and trying to choose which one they liked best. Glenn had worked with a man that was LDS and they became great friends. When this man found out that Glenn was on the church tour he called him to say that he owed it to him to look into his church. Glenn went to church, was impressed, his kids liked it, so on and so forth. The missionaries came and taught him the discussions, and his LDS friend flew out to baptize him. There are many more great details, you will have to call my Mom if you would like any more information. Maybe someday I'll have a chance to hear Brother Beck in person, then I will feel more comfortable relaying more info.

No comments: