Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Excuse

My biggest excuse for not blogging for the last several months is as follows. In April, we put our house up for sale and started building a new one. We chose a lot that is just blocks from our old home, so we got to see every step of the process. We loved designing for the floor plan, picking out colors and materials, and watching it all go up. Dan did all of the tile in the house - the entry way, the kitchen, laundry room, and 3 bathrooms. He was incredibly busy and did a remarkable job. Since my blog is public, I am not posting any pictures of the outside. All I will say is that it turned out perfect and we LOVE it. We moved in the first week of August and still say every night, "I can't believe we have such a beautiful home!"

3 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Please e-mail me pics of the rest..I would love to see the inside and out!

Annika said...

How did you do the cute little pictures? Adorable!

JENNY said...

oh my gosh!!!! the picture thing is adorable! and the orange jar and the cute table and the neat saying above the table.... LOVE IT