Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Success and a whole lot of Meat

This great group of hunters shot 3 elk this weekend. Dan has been looking forward to his annual hunting trip all year. He was thrilled to get an elk and prove that he is a real hunter. In a short while we will have 300 pounds of elk meat in our freezer (the freezer we have to purchase). I hope I like elk! I know I like the hunter.

5 comments:

julie said...

mmm...looks delicious. :) I think you are set for food storage..at least meat-wise!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Wow....a whole truck bed full of Elk. Impressive.

Wiser Family said...

elk stew is really good. congrats!

Angie said...

Chelsea said she saw the Elk, first time for her. Wow../you are set in the meat dept.

Cami said...

Hey! I just saw your blog. SO very cute. I can't believe how big your kids are and so adorable! And I have to say I LOVE that you dressed up like Angela. I just told Josh that they should have an oriental on the show so that I could have been her for Halloween. Our blog is joshandcamitribe.blogspot.com