Hilly, those are the greatest pictures. Kyler is so wonderfully a boy. I loved them. That camera is something...the jumping picture is amazing. I love you KY Grandma
It IS sooo fun to be a boy! Kyler is so handsome. I would say "cute" but sadly, he looks like he is outgrowing the cute stage and into the "handsome little man" stage. He is growing up so fast! I love looking at your fun pictures. And I can tell you have a way nice camera too!
4 comments:
Hilly, those are the greatest pictures. Kyler is so wonderfully a boy. I loved them. That camera is something...the jumping picture is amazing. I love you KY
Grandma
It IS sooo fun to be a boy! Kyler is so handsome. I would say "cute" but sadly, he looks like he is outgrowing the cute stage and into the "handsome little man" stage. He is growing up so fast! I love looking at your fun pictures. And I can tell you have a way nice camera too!
Wow, your camera takes awesome pictures. I love having a boy, they are so fun!
Great pictures! Aren't little boys awesome?!
Post a Comment