I just received this from my Sister-in-Law Lisa. We had so much fun that we made a show of our family as dancing elves. Click on the link to enjoy some Christmas Cheer!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1185739198
your elves are so fun! i'm coming to twin tommorrow and wanted to stop in and say hello. i lost your number b/c i got a new phone. so if you see this give me a call and let me know if that's alright.
5 comments:
very hilarious! you all make very cute elves.
I Love It! You guys look great!
I just tagged you! Go to my blog and find out more!
Hi Hil, That was so funny seeing your family dance like that. I copied you and put one of us on our blog. Ha, that is so funny.
your elves are so fun! i'm coming to twin tommorrow and wanted to stop in and say hello. i lost your number b/c i got a new phone. so if you see this give me a call and let me know if that's alright.
Post a Comment