Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dan - My Man

I consider myself one of the luckiest girls in the world because I am married to Dan. Here are a few examples of why he is the best!
He took Kyler to the Home Depot for Children's project day and built a Pirate Ship. How cute is that? (My friend Ellen told me about Home Depot project days over a year ago...I was finally able to remember and get Ky and Dan there. For all you handy parents - The Home Depot has building days for kids on the 1st Saturday of each month from 9 to 11. The projects are impressive and kids love it! Thanks for the inspiration Ellen!)

He raked the millions of leaves in our front yard and jumped in them with Kyler. He is still a little boy at heart.

He is Halle's hero and he takes her with him wherever he can. (This is a picture of the two of them enjoying the corn maze).

He is an incredible athlete. This is a picture of his championship winning flag football team - he caught 3 touchdowns in their award winning game. He is also currently playing on a city league volleyball team, signed up for city league basketball, and will be coaching the Young Men's basketball team. (I hope there are enough nights in a week for all of his extracurricular activities).

I love you Dan!

3 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

What a guy! I love this picture of those two jumping in the leaves...and I love the home depot idea. Who knew?

simplycreating said...

I agree Dan is quite the guy. I'm glad I got to be his older sister so I could at least have one thing up on him!
But now that we are older, somehow being the oldest isn't as great as it use to be. Love ya Dan.

Salt H2O said...

In turn- Dan is super lucky to have YOU! You guys are like a mutually radical couple.