i tried to call my insurance company this morning, and it was a message because of the holiday.what holiday?then justin told me, and i said, "who observes columbus day?" well, i got my answer.hope you guys made the most of it.
Bankers, Postal Workers and apparently Insurance Carriers too. I'm suprised that someone hasn't try to sue the government for racial discrimination and opression for observing this holiday.
yes...i was quite confused with all the flags afloat this monday- thanks, dan, for informing me on this holiday- i was able to pass the info. on to someone else and appear to be brighter than i really am! i hope you guys had a fun day.
Hil, I love your new blog heading. That is so cute! How fun to have an extra day together!
I super randomly clicked on your site from Mrs. Dub and I have to say, I had no idea it was Columbus Day last week. Thanks.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i tried to call my insurance company this morning, and it was a message because of the holiday.
what holiday?
then justin told me, and i said, "who observes columbus day?"
well, i got my answer.
hope you guys made the most of it.
Bankers, Postal Workers and apparently Insurance Carriers too.
I'm suprised that someone hasn't try to sue the government for racial discrimination and opression for observing this holiday.
yes...i was quite confused with all the flags afloat this monday- thanks, dan, for informing me on this holiday- i was able to pass the info. on to someone else and appear to be brighter than i really am! i hope you guys had a fun day.
Hil, I love your new blog heading. That is so cute! How fun to have an extra day together!
I super randomly clicked on your site from Mrs. Dub and I have to say, I had no idea it was Columbus Day last week. Thanks.
Post a Comment