Cute! I am amazed how much Kyler looks like Dan and Halle looks like you. How does it feel to have a little "Mini-Me" running around? I'm jealous since whenever I take Everett out in public, I swear people think I'm his Mexican nanny!
Cute pictures! So this is random but I recall you saying you love digital scrapbooking. That really seems like my style. I want to do it. I had to go back and look at some of your pages 'cuz they look like regular scrapbook pages. So cute! How do you do it? I've got to know! jesamy@hotmail.com
4 comments:
So cute. I love that you all go to play tennis. We used to take Hailey and Heidi and go play. We need to do that again. You are such a fun family! :)
Cute! I am amazed how much Kyler looks like Dan and Halle looks like you. How does it feel to have a little "Mini-Me" running around? I'm jealous since whenever I take Everett out in public, I swear people think I'm his Mexican nanny!
So Cute! I love the pictures.
Cute pictures! So this is random but I recall you saying you love digital scrapbooking. That really seems like my style. I want to do it. I had to go back and look at some of your pages 'cuz they look like regular scrapbook pages. So cute! How do you do it? I've got to know! jesamy@hotmail.com
Post a Comment