Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Welcome Baby Allison

Welcome baby Allison Danielle! My new niece was born on Sunday morning to my little sister Clarissa and her husband Patrick. I think she is officially the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. Can you believe her hair? I love it. Rissa will have to start taking her to the salon by the time she is 3 weeks old. I am happy to report that Mom and baby are both happy and healthy. I am so excited for them and can't wait to see their new bundle of joy. Congratulations Clarissa and Patrick!
PS- Clarissa had this darling announcement whipped up when she had only been home from the hospital for an hour. Isn't she amazing!

2 comments:

Bruce said...

I can't believe that hair. What a lucky girl. My girls have all pretty much been bald. She is a beautiful baby, and so little. That is how big Hailey was when she was born. Congratulations! How fun!

simplycreating said...

I am so excited for Clarissa and Patrick. I love the hair. What a great family they have. Pass along our Congrats!