Friday, February 2, 2007

First Business Trip

I would like to officially thank Zions Bank for the wonderful getaway to SLC. Dan had a business conference in Salt Lake all day Wednesday. We left the kids with Aunt Heather and took off for the big city on Tuesday afternoon. The highlight of our evening was attending a session at the SLC temple, a first for both Dan and I. We were in utter amazement of the beauty and craftsmanship of the temple. It will be an evening that we won't soon forget. On Wednesday, I drove to Ogden in the snow to spend the day with my sister, Clarissa. She just moved to Ogden and it was so fun to see her darling new house. We had a great time shopping, eating, playing with Gracie, and talking about how much alike we are. Thanks for the fun day, Ris! We loved every minute of our quick trip and I am so happy that I got to go with Dan. We returned home to find that Kyler had cried for his Mom the whole time we were gone, Halle had a fever, cough, and runny nose, and Heather had to take her son Weston to the ER to get stitches in his head. We are sorry that Heather got the raw end of the bargain.

1 comment:

Clarissa Meegan said...

I am so glad that I got added benefits from Dan's business trip. Can't wait until we can do it again!